McKINLEY’s Sem ski pants for men offer full weather protection with AQUAMAX® Elite and fully taped seams as well as great breathability and freedom of movement. The durable and extra comfortable pants are equipped with an adjustable waist, detachable suspenders, reinforced hems, internal gaiters, and bottom zippers for easy boot access.
- Breathability 5,000 gr/24h
- Waterproofness 8,000 mm
- Fully taped seams; Every seam on the garment is covered by a special tape to ensure waterproofing. Taping seams does not only create an air and water-tight seal, but it also adds strength and longevity to the garment.
- Handwarmer pocket pants; Additionally insulated pockets placed on the sides of the pant.
- Adjustable waist; Adjustment system integrated into the pant to adapt the circumference of the waistband.
- Bottom zip; Zipper at the leg bottom of the pant for easy boot access.
- Bottom gaitor; Integrated, elasticated snow gaiter at the leg bottom to be pulled over the ski boot and to protect the wearer against snow, dirt, or water.
- Stretch; Elastic material for enhanced range of motion and comfort.
- Reinforcment fabric at hem; Additional layer of abrasion-resistant fabric on the insides at the leg bottoms to avoid cuts caused by ski edges or crampons.
Tuotteeseen liittyvät kategoriat